Business lawyer defends organizations and partner with clients to avoid costly, contentious lawsuits
Gujral Law Professional Corporation in Mississauga, Ontario, has both the varied personal background and the diverse professional knowledge and experience to deftly navigate the litigation process on behalf of our business clients. Leveraging the likes of civil litigation, real estate law, and business law expertise, our lawyer, Tarunjeet Gujral, vigorously defends individuals and organizations.
Furthermore, he facilitates arbitration and mediation as an alternative to trial proceedings. “Going to trial” cannot always be avoided. However, in some cases, alternate forms of dispute resolution may represent appropriate avenues to avoid the expense, time commitment, considerable stress, lost or abusive relationships, and damage to the defendant’s reputation (our client) and their business.
There are also numerous opportunities throughout the “life” of the business to avoid your name or company being attached to a lawsuit in the first place. It is critical to select a skilled and seasoned business lawyer from the get-go as a member of one’s advisory team. Lawyers like Tarunjeet Gujral, in turn, partner with business owners and teams to assess legal blind-spots and assure that they are averted. Due to the nature of business law, almost any aspect of your organization can present both opportunities and potential legal risks. These areas include:
- Breaches of legally binding documents or contracts, from vendor goods and services to employment terms
- Employment-related disputes; for instance, wrongful dismissals, claims of harassment and discrimination
- Property damages or disputes
- Class action lawsuits are often brought by groups and related to everything from data breaches to labour practices
- Shareholder disagreements; for example, over conflicts of interest or compensation matters
- Product liabilities
- Disagreements with business partners arising from breaches of agreements, misappropriation of funds, or other questionable activities
- Zoning and other “land” disputes
- Unpaid / defaulting mortgage(s)
At Gujral Law Professional Corporation, we have vigorously defended clients facing these and other business lawsuits. Alternately, we have achieved successful resolution of disputes via arbitration and mediation. Moreover, by proactively drafting the likes of contracts, handbooks, and policy manuals, our lawyer can help you and your business avoids costly, stressful, and potentially devastating legal disputes.
Call (647) 957-8077 to schedule your confidential consultation at our office in Mississauga. We are proud to counsel organizations of all sizes and types throughout the Greater Toronto Area.Back to Business Law Page