What Are the Cases That a Civil Litigation Lawyer Handles?
What Is Civil Litigation?
Civil litigation is a legal dispute that occurs when two or more parties are involved in a legal disagreement that does not include criminal accusations.
What Are the Cases That Trusted Civil Litigation Lawyers Handle?
Here are the seven types of civil litigation cases that a lawyer handles:
- Business claims. Civil disputes among businesses include allegations of cheating, financial claims, parking disputes, partners clashing, and some others.
- Landlord and tenant disputes. Disputes between landlords and tenants take different forms – from non-payment of rent to repairs and damages to property.
- Financial claims. They include financial disputes, such as insurance liability and coverage disputes, interest swap claims, company finance disputes, and others.
- Real estate claims. Real estate disputes that might require a civil litigation lawyer involve disputes over actual property, such as a commercial building or residential home.
- Personal injury. Has a medical professional misdiagnosed you? Have you been hurt at work? Or maybe injured in a car accident? Motor vehicle accidents, misdiagnosed conditions, or workplace injuries are very common, and these are the cases that a civil litigation lawyer can help you with.
- Family claims. Family disputes are probably the most intense and emotional and therefore are the most complicated. They include disputes between spouses, parents and children, siblings, grandparents and children’s families, and others.
- Employment litigation. Employment cases involve employers and their employees, and they are usually complicated, lengthy, and expensive.
Professional Civil Litigation Lawyer in Mississauga, Ontario
Thousands of civil cases are filed annually in Ontario and other Canadian provinces. Therefore, courts are extremely overcrowded and overloaded. If you are thinking of filing a civil court case, you should not be one of the million people without legal representation. You should consider hiring a professional litigation lawyer to help you navigate the court system.
If you are looking for a professional civil litigation lawyer in Mississauga, Ontario, Mr. Gujral at Gujral Law Professional Corporation is the legal expert you need. Mr. Gujral is a highly analytical and detailed lawyer with a broad spectrum of international experience. He deals with different types of civil litigation cases and will be glad to help you. If you have any questions or want to schedule a consultation, do not hesitate to call us at (647) 957-8077.Back to Civil Litigation Page