Myriad service offerings resolve a range of real estate legal matters in Mississauga
Within your industry, you probably have numerous opportunities to specialize or subspecialize in given areas. It is much the same within the world of law; over his more than 25-year career, Mr. Tarunjeet Gujral of Gujral Law Office has distinguished himself from other lawyers in Mississauga and the GTA with his focused knowledge of and experience in commercial and business law. Within these areas, Mr. Gujral has further carved out a significant niche within real estate litigation. Real estate professionals, business owners, and individuals embarking on real estate transactions alike have a wide range of legal service offerings that they can trust, courtesy of our firm.
We’ve included a few examples of the types of cases and situations that we have successfully navigated with our clients and successfully resolved. Bear in mind that some of these items reflect provincial real estate requirements. With a bit of planning and having a real estate law expert on your side, you can avoid many costly and otherwise damaging consequences associated with not having the “i’s” dotted and “t’s” crossed.
- Draft contracts
- Review contracts
- Specialized guidance in areas such as restrictive covenants, leases, buyback provisions, easements
- Prepare deeds
- Legally initiates ownership transfers.
- Chain of title reviews
- Understand complexities and inform decision-making associated with the likes of historical properties, zoning disputes, and so on
- Study and advise on new construction agreements
- Ensure provisions are in place that support sound investments; for instance, complete home inspections.
- Preserve property rights during commercial lease disputes (via agreements and negotiations)
Of course, this provides just a concise list of the numerous ways that real estate can present risks to your business or personal wealth and reputation. We encourage you to contact us right away to schedule a consultation with Mr. Gujral. Protecting your confidentiality is our priority. As professional real estate lawyers, we also work hard to protect your interests, save you time, and help you avoid questionable or overly costly investments and transactions. Just as your business functions are diverse, the field of real estate law is also diverse.
We look forward to discussing your unique concerns and resolving them in a timely and cost-effective manner. (647) 957-8077.Back to Real Estate Page