Lawyer in Mississauga, Ontario shares his profile information
When you place your trust in a lawyer, you put many aspects of your life into his or her hands. Mr. Tarunjeet Gujral shares his professional profile, not to boast of the width and breadth of his international experience, but rather to help you feel at ease with the quality of service you will receive at Gujral Law Office (now known as Gujral Law Professional Corporation) in Mississauga, ON.
Profile of a well-qualified lawyer in Mississauga, ON
Beneath a warm and friendly demeanor, Tarunjeet Gujral is a highly detailed and analytical practicing lawyer who possesses a broad spectrum of experience. Mr. Gujral speaks English, Punjabi, and Hindi, for clear and open communication with clients from a variety of locales throughout Ontario.
His education includes:
- Bachelor of Laws degree, 1994
- Mr. Gujral was also recognized as an Advocate by the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in Chandigarh, India in 1995.
- Master’s degree in English Literature, 1997
- Qualified Lawyer’s Transfer Test, Oxford Brookes University 2008
- The Solicitor Regulation Authority in Birmingham, UK admitted him as a Solicitor of the Senior Court of England and Wales in 2010.
- Certificate of Qualification, Ottawa, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2011
- Mr. Gujral was admitted as Barrister & Solicitor by the Law Society of Upper Canada (now known as the Law Society of Ontario) in 2013.
His legal profile encompasses memberships in international bar associations and legal bodies:
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Peel Law Association
- Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana
Key areas of practice
Clients in Mr. Gujral’s care receive compassionate counsel in civil law matters, from inception to trials at various levels, as well as business and real estate situations.
His corporate lawyer profile is also extensive. As a general practitioner he handles:
- Commercial and residential tenancies
- Contractual issues
- Corporate formation and restructuring (provincial and federal requirements)
- Disputes between partners or with shareholders
- Mediation and arbitration
- Residential and commercial real estate closings
- Sale and purchase of businesses